eePulse's proprietary implementation process is provided to all clients. We apply the three basic components of our business to the way we implement.
1. A readiness assessment of your technology.
2. Research on your firm so that we can customize the question strategy.
3. Project management and service designed to make sure that the implementation process fits into the way you do business.
The start-up implementation and on-going strategy consist of five key areas:
eePulse provides project management support to coordinate all phases of the implementation. We assure that each step proceeds in a timely way with the right combination of technology, research, and service to make you successful.
• Metrics Strategy - We work with clients to develop a customized metrics strategy for the overall company and for those business units or managers who need their own metrics strategies. A combination of customized questions based on your strategic goals for the year, initiatives, challenges and business leader needs, are matched with our proprietary metrics. The result is timely data that drives action.
• Education/Training - You have multiple options for training senior executives, members of your implementation team, and survey respondents. eePulse can "train the trainer", and can conduct training sessions. You can work with one of our partners, or we can conduct one-on-one or group training via phone, the web, or using other technology solutions.
• Communication/Marketing - eePulse provides clients with template communications and helps develop strategic communication plans. Part of any successful communication program involves timely celebrations. We help you document and organize the actions managers are taking so that you can "market" the results back to your stakeholders.
• Action - We use technology and best practice to help you develop customized ways to drive and share action, calculate savings, and report return on investment (ROI) immediately after starting our process.
• Continuous Learning - eePulse can develop case studies and data for continuous learning for your team. Learning with your own data drives successes and pride. Our links with several Universities provides us with opportunities to conduct executive education.